Certified Microservice Architect - Gen 2
The Microservice Architect track is comprised of SOACP Modules 1, 2, 9, 10 and 11. The final course module consists of a series of lab exercises that require participants to apply their knowledge of the preceding courses in order to fulfill project requirements and solve real world problems. Completion of these courses as part of a virtual or on-site workshop results in each participant receiving an official digital Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital Training Badge from Acclaim/Credly.
A Certified Microservice Architect has demonstrated proficiency in the technology architecture models and mechanics of microservice implementations and containerization environments, through the mastery of patterns, practices and industry-standard technologies required to engineer contemporary microservices. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the Microservice Architect Certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Those who achieve this certification receive an official digital Certificate of Excellence, as well as a digital Certification Badge from Acclaim/Credly with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
You are provided with three flexible exam format options:
- Complete Exam S90.MSA, a single combined exam for the entire Microservice Architect certification track. Recommended for those who want to only take a single exam that encompasses all course modules within this track.
- Complete the partial version of Exam S90.MSA. Recommended for those who have already obtained a SOACP certification and would like to achieve the Microservice Architect Certification without having to be retested on SOACP Modules 1 and 2.
- Complete one module-specific exam for each course module in Microservice Architect Certification track. This is recommended for those who want to progress gradually through the track and who would like to be assessed after each course module before proceeding to the next.
- Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
- Exam S90.09B: Fundamental Microservice Architecture & Containerization
- Exam S90.10B: Advanced Microservice Architecture & Containerization
- Exam S90.11B: Microservice Architecture & Containerization Lab
- SOACP Exam S90.MSA: Microservice Architect Combined Certification Exam