Certified SOA Architect - Gen 2
The SOA Architect track is comprised of SOACP Modules 1, 2, 3, 7 and 8. The final course module consists of a series of lab exercises that require participants to apply their knowledge of the preceding courses in order to fulfil project requirements and solve real world problems. Completion of these courses as part of a virtual or on-site workshop results in each participant receiving an official digital Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital Training Badge from Acclaim/Credly.
A Certified SOA Architect has demonstrated proficiency in the technology architecture models and mechanics of service, microservice and service composition implementations, through the mastery of patterns, principles, practices and industry-standard technologies required to engineer modern-day services-based solutions. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the SOA Architect Certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Those who achieve this certification receive an official digital Certificate of Excellence, as well as a digital Certification Badge from Acclaim/Credly with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
You are provided with three flexible exam format options:
- Complete Exam S90.SAR, a single combined exam for the entire SOA Architect certification track. Recommended for those who want to only take a single exam that encompasses all course modules within this track.
- Complete the partial version of Exam S90.SAR. Recommended for those who have already obtained a SOACP certification and would like to achieve the SOA Architect Certification without having to be retested on SOACP Modules 1 and 2.
- Complete one module-specific exam for each course module in SOA Architect Certification track. This is recommended for those who want to progress gradually through the track and who would like to be assessed after each course module before proceeding to the next.
- Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
- Exam S90.03B: Design & Architecture with SOA, Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.07B: Advanced SOA Design & Architecture with Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.08B: SOA Design & Architecture Lab with Services & Microservices
- SOACP Exam S90.SAR: SOA Architect Combined Certification Exam