Certified SOA Analyst - Gen 2
The SOA Analyst track is comprised of SOACP Modules 1, 3, 4, 5 and 6. The final course module consists of a series of lab exercises that require participants to apply their knowledge of the preceding courses in order to fulfill project requirements and solve real world problems. Completion of these courses as part of a virtual or on-site workshop results in each participant receiving an official digital Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital Training Badge from Acclaim/Credly.
A Certified SOA Analyst has demonstrated proficiency in the modeling of service APIs, microservice APIs, service compositions and the definition of service portfolio blueprints, through the mastery of service modeling processes, business service definition practices and related patterns and principles. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the SOA Analyst Certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Those who achieve this certification receive an official digital Certificate of Excellence, as well as a digital Certification Badge from Acclaim/Credly with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
You are provided with two flexible exam format options:
- Complete Exam S90.SAN, a single combined exam for the entire SOA Analyst certification track. Recommended for those who want to only take a single exam that encompasses all course modules within this track.
- Complete the partial version of Exam S90.SAN. Recommended for those who have already obtained a SOACP certification and would like to achieve the SOA Analyst Certification without having to be retested on SOACP Modules 1 and 3.
- Complete individual exams.
- Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.03B: Design & Architecture with SOA, Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.04B: Fundamental SOA Analysis & Modeling with Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.05B: Advanced SOA Analysis & Modeling with Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.06B: SOA Analysis & Modeling Lab with Services & Microservices
- SOACP Exam S90.SAN: SOA Analyst Combined Certification Exam