Certified Service Security Specialist - Gen 2
The Service Security Specialist track is comprised of SOACP Modules 1, 2, 18, 19 and 20. The final course module consists of a series of lab exercises that require participants to apply their knowledge of the preceding courses in order to fulfill project requirements and solve real world problems. Completion of these courses as part of a virtual or on-site workshop results in each participant receiving an official digital Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital Training Badge from Acclaim/Credly.
A Certified Service Security Specialist has comprehensive knowledge of common threats and vulnerabilities associated with services-based solutions and modern service technologies, and has demonstrated proficiency in establishing contemporary security technology architectures through the mastery of security patterns, practices and industry technologies. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the Service Security Specialist Certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Those who achieve this certification receive an official digital Certificate of Excellence, as well as a digital Certification Badge from Acclaim/Credly with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
You are provided with three flexible exam format options:
- Complete Exam S90.SSE, a single combined exam for the entire Service Security Specialist certification track. Recommended for those who want to only take a single exam that encompasses all course modules within this track.
- Complete the partial version of Exam S90.SSE. Recommended for those who have already obtained a SOACP certification and would like to achieve the Service Security Specialist Certification without having to be retested on SOACP Modules 1 and 2.
- Complete one module-specific exam for each course module in Service Security Specialist Certification track. This is recommended for those who want to progress gradually through the track and who would like to be assessed after each course module before proceeding to the next.
- Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
- Exam S90.18B: Fundamental Security for Services, Microservices & SOA
- Exam S90.19B: Advanced Security for Services, Microservices & SOA
- Exam S90.20B: Security Lab for Services, Microservices & SOA
- SOACP Exam S90.SSE: Service Security Specialist Combined Certification Exam