Certified Service API Specialist - Gen 2
The Service API Specialist track is comprised of SOACP Modules 1, 2, 12, 13 and 14. The final course module consists of a series of lab exercises that require participants to apply their knowledge of the preceding courses in order to fulfill project requirements and solve real world problems. Completion of these courses as part of a virtual or on-site workshop results in each participant receiving an official digital Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital Training Badge from Acclaim/Credly.
A Certified Service API Specialist has demonstrated proficiency with the design of service APIs, associated coupling types and both binary and non-binary protocols, as well as the management of service APIs and associated monetization and versioning requirements. A Certified Service API Specialist can also be referred to as a Certified Service API Design & Management Specialist. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the Service API Specialist Certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Those who achieve this certification receive an official digital Certificate of Excellence, as well as a digital Certification Badge from Acclaim/Credly with an account that supports the online verification of certification status
You are provided with three flexible exam format options:
- Complete Exam S90.SDM, a single combined exam for the entire Service API Specialist certification track. Recommended for those who want to only take a single exam that encompasses all course modules within this track.
- Complete the partial version of Exam S90.SDM. Recommended for those who have already obtained a SOACP certification and would like to achieve the Service API Specialist Certification without having to be retested on SOACP Modules 1 and 2.
- Complete one module-specific exam for each course module in Service API Specialist Certification track. This is recommended for those who want to progress gradually through the track and who would like to be assessed after each course module before proceeding to the next.
- Exam S90.01B: Fundamental SOA, Services & Microservices
- Exam S90.02B: Service Technology Concepts
- Exam S90.12B: Fundamental Service API Design & Management
- Exam S90.13B: Advanced Service API Design & Management
- Exam S90.14B: Service API Design & Management Lab
- SOACP Exam S90.SDM: Service API Specialist Combined Certification Exam