Certified Big Data Scientist
The Big Data Scientist track is comprised of BDSCP Modules 1, 2, 4, 5 and 6. The final course module consists of a series of lab exercises that require participants to apply their knowledge of the preceding courses in order to fulfil project requirements and solve real world problems. Completion of these courses as part of a virtual or on-site workshop results in each participant receiving an official digital Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital Training Badge from Acclaim/Credly.
A Certified Big Data Scientist has demonstrated proficiency in the application of techniques, principles and processes required for exploring and analyzing large volumes of complex data with the goals of discovering novel insights, developing data products and communicating analytic results to drive decision-making. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the Big Data Scientist Certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Those who achieve this certification receive an official digital Certificate of Excellence, as well as a digital Certification Badge from Acclaim/Credly with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
You are provided with three flexible exam format options:
- Complete Exam B90.BDS, a single combined exam for the entire Big Data Scientist certification track. Recommended for those who want to only take a single exam that encompasses all course modules within this track.
- Complete the partial version of Exam B90.BDS. Recommended for those who have already obtained a BDSCP certification and would like to achieve the Big Data Scientist Certification without having to be retested on BDSCP Modules 1 and 2.
- Complete one module-specific exam for each course module in Big Data Scientist Certification track. This is recommended for those who want to progress gradually through the track and who would like to be assessed after each course module before proceeding to the next.
- Exam B90.01: Fundamental Big Data
- Exam B90.02: Big Data Analysis & Technology Concepts
- Exam B90.04: Fundamental Big Data Analysis & Science
- Exam B90.05: Advanced Big Data Analysis & Science
- Exam B90.06: Big Data Analysis & Science Lab