Certified Big Data Science Professional
The Big Data Science Professional track is comprised of BDSCP Modules 1, 2 and 3. The final course module consists of a series of lab exercises that require participants to apply their knowledge of the preceding courses in order to fulfill project requirements and solve real world problems. Completion of these courses as part of a virtual or on-site workshop results in each participant receiving an official digital Certificate of Completion, as well as a digital Training Badge from Acclaim/Credly.
A Certified Big Data Science Professional has demonstrated proficiency in fundamental Big Data technologies and practices, including analysis, analytics and mechanisms common to contemporary Big Data environments and tools. Depending on the exam format chosen, attaining the Big Data Science Professional Certification can require passing a single exam or multiple exams. Those who achieve this certification receive an official digital Certificate of Excellence, as well as a digital Certification Badge from Acclaim/Credly with an account that supports the online verification of certification status.
You can take exams anywhere in the world via Pearson VUE testing centers, Pearson VUE online proctoring and Arcitura on-site exam proctoring at your location.
- Complete Exam B90.BDP, a single combined exam for the entire Big Data Science Professional certification track. Recommended for those who want to only take a single exam that encompasses all course modules within this track.
- Complete one module-specific exam for each course module in Big Data Science Professional Certification track. This is recommended for those who want to progress gradually through the track and who would like to be assessed after each course module before proceeding to the next.
- Exam B90.01: Fundamental Big Data
- Exam B90.02: Big Data Analysis & Technology Concepts
- Exam B90.03: Big Data Analysis & Technology Lab